The MNO Directory 2016 with e-mail addresses

Call +44-1494-771-734

Free Operator Profile This MNO profile information has been extracted from the March 2013 edition of The MNO Directory. This represents only a demonstration of some of the data available.

The full publication, available to order via this site, contains profiles with the following information:

  • MNO brand name
  • Company name
  • Website address (URL)
  • Postal address
  • Switchboard telephone number(s)
  • Parent company information
  • Website address of the parent company (URL)
  • Named senior level managers with job titles
  • Network technology information (2G, 3G and 4G)
  • Mobile subscriber data

Please see the brochure and sample pages (see what typical profiles contain, data is provided to the best standard we can research) available via this site.


Orange - Mauritius

Company name: Mauritius Telecom

Website address: http://www.orange.mu/mobile/

Owner(s): Mauritius Telecom (The Government of Mauritius, the State Bank of Mauritius, the National Pensions Fund and employees of Mauritius Telecom hold 60% of Company. The remaining 40% belongs to France Telecom, through its investment vehicle RIMCOM.)
http://www.mauritiustelecom.com

Telecom Tower
Edith Cavell Street
Port Louis
Mauritius

Note: This is a free profile. The paid publication contains much more information. Data provided above was correct at the time of publication, March 2013.